STORM NET PROTOCOL
Net control operators are BUSY with several
radios, radar etc. Talk to us! -- but please:
be brief---be concise---be calm---be SAFE
1) Know WHERE you are all the time---watch
the signs on intersections---be AWARE !!
2) Life safety comes first!! Always report any
"people" issues (you or others) immediately.
3)Tornado on ground---funnel cloud w/debris
high winds (remember wind speed rules)
4) Hail: say size---use money, "balls" or inches
5) PLEASE don't report the following:
"I'm at and it's raining here"--unless it's
heavy and could cause impassable roads or
6) State the apparent storm's direction of travel.
Advise net control to have EM sound sirens
in a specific town if necessary (per Darrin)